Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
Designed with naturally effective ingredients that are safe and non-irritating, the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop energizes and rejuvenates your skin with the power of pure Vitamin C! Containing key ingredients directly from nature and concentrated pure Vitamin C, this innovative multi-solution, non-irritating formula revitalizes, maintains, and transforms your skin! No need to stress over dull skin tone and enlarged pores anymore.
Volume : 35ml
All skin types
Made in Korea
It contains Vitamin C at a concentration of 5% — gentle enough for those with sensitive skin to use without irritation but strong enough to even out skin tone, tighten pores, brighten skin, and fade pigmentation. Studies show that anything from 1% to 20% Vitamin C is effective. When using vitamin serums, it does not necessarily mean the higher the concentration, the more effective the results.
Water, Propylen Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Centella Asiatica Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Polysorbate 60, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Chaenomeles Sinensis Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Camellia Sinensis Callus Culture Extract, Larix Europaea Wood Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Asarum Sieboldi Root Extract, Quercus Mongolia Leaf Extract, Persicaria Hydropiper Extract, Corydalis Turtschaninovii Root Extract, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Magnolia Obovata Bark Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, SH-Olgopeptide-1, SH-Olgopeptide-2, SH-Polypeptide-1, SH-Polypeptide-9, SH-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Limonene
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.
How to use
After cleansing, apply about half a drop to the entire face and gently massage it into the skin. For those with sensitive skin, use after toner and apply 3-4 drops. For those with extra sensitive skin, mix a few drops into serum or lotion and apply to face.
Highly recommended to follow up with sunscreen when using during the day.
Avoid exfoliators (AHA, BHA, etc) in the same skincare routine when using the Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop
Recommend to store in fridge or dark cool place away from direct sunlight.
Those that are concerned with dull, uneven skin tone
Those that want to brighten their skin tone but have sensitive skin
- 2020 Achieved its accumulated sales volume over 1 Million bottles
- 2020 Shopee Beauty Awards - 2020 Bestseller
- 2020 1st Half W Concept Beauty Winner
- 2020 Rakuten - Ranked 1st Daily Skincare
- 2019 BeautyMNL - Best Skincare Product
- 2019 Chicor Best Awards - No.1 Essence
- 2019 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence
- 2019 HER Beauty Awards - Best Brightening Serum
- 2018 Preview Girl's Choice
- 2018 Harper's Bazzar - Beauty Hot 100, Hot Essence
- 2018 Amazon Best Sellers - Ranked 2nd Facial Serum
- 2018 iHerb - Ranked No.1 Facial Serum
- 2017 Beauty Shortlist Awards: Best Facial Serum
- 2016 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner
- 2016 Urban Outfitters Favorite
- 2015 Soko Glam Best of Beauty Award Winner